Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wed. walk nothing special

Who - Bob
Route - over to the beach then south on the beach for about a mile back over to the bike path then south to the end of the Village and back home through the westside of the Village Nags Head
Length - 4 miles
Time -Left home at 9:50 walked for about 90 minutes
Music - Chess story early blues
Weather - Very windy, some drizzle early then a little clearing. The sun came out as I was getting home.
Notes - I had thought I might do all 4 on the beach but the sand was very soft. Slowed me up and bogged me down. Once I got on the path it was an easy walk.

Ciao

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

Sand is HARD! I think it's harder even than hills. Good for you!

Elizabeth said...

Hi, D is right; sand is impossible. Anyway, I have some smart wool sox like Dorothy (haven't tried those yet). The others are made by Thorlo - they come somewhat thick and very thick. The very thick are definitely helping with the blisters.