Monday, January 5, 2009

One Way Walk

Who - Bob
Route - Left car at Autotech a N end of Nags Head. S. on Wrightsville to Hollowell then over the beach road. S. to Dowitcher and cut back W. to home
Length - 4 miles
Time - 1:05 Left home at 9:50.
Music - John Lee Hooker the Buddy Guy and Junior Wells. Great Blues to walk to
Weather - 55 sunny light SW wind
Notes - I dropped the Honda off to get service then walked back home. Killed 2 birds. Good walk. Thinking about fundraising and getting some other projects organzed.

Ciao

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

I lost a few pounds and have gained back a couple. I'm trying not to think about the eating as much as the exercising. But I am weighing every day (for negative and positive feedback). I am enjoying the blog. Feels good to know what you are up to - a good motivator for me.

Are you going to do a fund raising web site?