Sunday, January 18, 2009

Saturday Six

It was 9 degrees and clear yesterday when I walked over to the health club in Davis Square and walked six miles on the treadmill. I was lucky to get the last available machine, since I arrived rather late (around 10am). I felt a little guilty about spending 1-1/2 hours on it, since the place was jammed. I listened to classical music and particularly enjoyed Vivaldi's Spring. Felt good and relaxed, walked at a reasonable pace though by the end I had a big blister on the bottom of my left foot. Limped home...

Notes -

Ciao

1 comment:

BOBXNC said...

I am told the best ting for blisters is duct tape. Don't mess around the wimpy bandaids for they don't hold up. put a little gauze and antibiotic then tape in in place with the DT. It will hold.
I haven't had to try this.
Don't feel guilty at all. If they can't get out of bed earlier than you they don't get the machine.

Like Vivaldi I need to add some classical into my rotation.
Ciao