Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Joined the gym

Joined the Outer Banks Sports Club today. New gym in an recycled cineplex in northern Nags Head. I know one of the guys there (Stu Golliday). I was an original member in his original gym The Nautilus at the Old Sea Ranch.

Who
- Bob
Route - Nowhere I sat on the stationary bike but didn't go anywhere.
Length - Not sure I rode for 45 minutes
Time -Left home at 2 got home a little after 3. Rode 45 minutes used the cardio program. 35 minutes at 130 bpm
Music - More Chess story. Starting to see the Delta influence. Early Muddy Waters Honeybee and some other stuff
Weather - Doesn't really matter in the gym. For the record it was gray, rainy and generally not a good day for a walk.
Notes - Finally did the gym thing. Road the bike today. Plan to get a program for my core and upper body later this week. Good day.

Ciao

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow! A gym rat! congrats!