Monday, January 26, 2009

A nice slow loop around the Cove

Who - Bob
Route - Home to Danube St. S. to the sound then up Hesperides and around the north side of the Cove. Back down to Danube then east to the Beach Rd. Path north to Soundside Rd. then back south to Dowitcher and across to Old Cove and home. http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=2517862
Length - 3.5miles
Time -Left home at 1:40 Walked for one hour
Music - The Chess Story vol. 1 Lost of old R&B from Chicago. Just the beginning of the Chicago sound that Chess pioneered.
Weather - Cloudy, 41 when I left. Winds out of the north around 20 made walking up to Soundside cold.
Notes - No pain, no shin or calf issues. Stretched and rested 2 days after my long walk. I may expand this route about 2 more miles and make it a regular feature. If I continue south on the path to Town Hall and return it becomes 5.5 miles. Nice distance. Good walk tomorrow it will raim and I may join the gym.
Elizabeth, I fixed the notes problem I think. Hope skiing was good.

Ciao

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Yes, you did fix the Notes problem. The format worked. The thick socks worked! Life is good.