Monday, January 5, 2009

AOK

Who - Elizabeth/Betsy
Route - To Boston Sports Club Watertown and on to work
Length - 4 miles on the treadmill
Time - Left home at about 6:30 am, spent a good amount of time scraping the ice off the car.. .
Music - "Rooster" by Alice in Chains and "Blue Sky" by The Allman Brothers were this morning's favorites
Weather - 20s and icy on the roads
Notes - I went a little more slowly today (still basically a 15-minute mile) since I learned yesterday that pumping my arms is what has been making my upper back stiff and sore. I tried to keep my upper body relaxed but found I couldn't go as fast. Will have to keep working on this. Hmm.

1 comment:

BOBXNC said...

I like my weather better than yours. Looks like you have more cold wet stuff coming. I have set the blog to email comments to you and me so we will know when someone takes note of our efforts.

I actually think I am losing weight. I guess I need to start weighing again.