Friday, January 9, 2009

Four to Forest St.

Who - Bob
Route - E. to Beach Rd., S. to Forest St. and return
Length - 4 miles
Time - 1:15 Left home at 2:45.
Music - No music. Had planned Jack Johnson but plans change.
Weather - 40's SW wind 10-15. Not to bad but my hands got cold towards the end.
Notes - As I got to the path I met a neighbor who was breaking in a new pair of hiking boots. He decided to walk with me to Forest and cut off at the OB Mall on the return. Pleasant to have some one to talk to. We talked about lots of general stuff, local politics, walking, exercise and his real estate deals. May call him again in a while and see if he wants to do it again. I think 4 miles is about his limit.

Sat. we go for 10 wish me well.

Ciao

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Wow, just caught up with your recent walk history. Sounds like you 'bonked' a bit but have bounced back. Good luck with 10 today! I am going to try 6 OUTSIDE (before the snow starts).

Hey, do you know why my "notes" part is not posting to the blog?

Will start working on fund raising this weekend...may call you.

XXOOO