Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snow, just go to the gym



Who - Bob
Route - didn't move an inch
Length - 8 miles maybe
Time -Left home at 11:30 rode for 45 min.
Music - Nothing special, a bit more female country. I am ready for a change of pace
Weather - It was snowing this morning and cold (32). It has cleared and warmed a little but the gym seemed like a good idea.
Notes - Rode the stationary bike on a random cardio mode for 45 minutes. Got my heart rate up above 120 (130=80%) and kept it there most of the ride. On Fri I have an appointment to work up an exercise routine for my core. We will see where that takes me.

Ciao

2 comments:

Dorothy said...

It's great that you have the gym. Freezing (32) seems pretty reasonable to me, but I know your blood runs thinner down there. I would love to hear what is recommended for your core. Also if you get any recommendations for knee strengthening exercises. That picture is gorgeous, and I recognize the white substance. We have a lot of it here at the moment. Good work with your heart rate!

Elizabeth said...

You call that SNOW?!??!! But that's OK because I am very impressed with your cycling prowess and will be interested to learn what you will be doing for your core.