Saturday, February 14, 2009

5 - 5 - 15 this week

Who - Dorothy
Route - Monday and Thursday: from the Marble Hill train station at 225th street in the Bronx to Union at 120th street (a little over 5 miles - a good way to walk to school). Saturday Jeff drove me north to Ossining and dropped me at the aqueduct, where I walked home. Missed the path at one point and walked about an extra mile.
Length - 5 for the walk to school, and 15.5 on the aqueduct today.
Time -Left home at 8:00 am on school days; about 8:30 am this morning .
Music - Just the great Manhattan outdoors.
Weather - Warming up, but still around freezing. Today the path was frozen when I started but warmed up enough to be muddy and slippy about half way through. I walked the last part on the street.
Notes -

Ciao

1 comment:

Elizabeth said...

Great to talk with you too. I am very proud of ALL of your efforts!
Love, B.