Sunday, February 1, 2009

Back Home for Four on the Beach

Who - Bob
Route - I went over to the Beach Rd. then crossed over to the beach at Enterprise St. and walked S. to Forest St I returned to Small St. (north of Enterprise) and crossed back home
Length - 4 miles
Time -Left home at 2:00. Walked for 1:20
Music - Started with the new Taylor Swift release "Fearless". I had heard it once and was not impressed. I liked it better the second time. Its filled with anthems of teen angst but they are very real anthems written in the first person. All the arrangements, tempos etc sound alike to me but thats OK
Weather - Little bit of SW wind but not to bad, 50's and scattered clouds.
Notes - We got home from Norfolk around 1. I had intended to walk the path but the beach looked so inviting I decided to try it. Tide was out and the sand was fairly firm. Nice walk.

Ciao

2 comments:

Elizabeth said...

Sounds beautiful.

Dorothy said...

Welcome back! I have listened to that Taylor Swift CD, and my comment was "This is an image of love/romance I do NOT want my daughter to grow up with." Kate laughed.