Thursday, February 5, 2009

Sleepy Six (Wednesday)

Route - the usual - BSC Watertown treadmill
Length - 6 miles
Time -Left home at about 5:45 - is the time you leave the house the time you leave to srape snow off your car, or the time you actually pull away from the curb?
Music - some Van Morrisson but nothing sounded really great
Weather - cold n snowy
Notes - I haven't been sleeping well, and Wednesday morning I was just plain ole tired. Had to hang on to the treadmill to keep myself stabilized. Legs felt like lead. When I got home after work I realized I left my new sneakers at the gym...and they are gone! (boo hoo) Luckily there are more where those came from, and I intend to get some more this weekend.

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Oh, yuck - about the lack of sleep and the lack of sneakers. Bummer. The training sites I've seen all say - take the rest days when your body says they are needed, not by the calendar. So maybe you need a little more rest?

The hills are hard, but actually ok. They make me feel like I'm really working, and that feels good. (OMG, I can't believe I just said that. I better go lie down. Something REALLY weird is happening to me.) I will check with Jeff about the knee bands.

I love you LOTS! and I think you are absolutely amazing for getting up and doing what you're doing. Please don't overdo it. Keep it fun.

Love,
D.