Sunday, March 1, 2009

Walked 31 Miles This Week

Route - Monday, Wednesday and today (Sunday) I was at the gym. Saturday Sally and I walked along the Charles River from the Hatch Shell west to BB&N, east along Memorial Drive, around past the Science Museum, along Charles Street to the Common, then through Back Bay to TeaLuxe for a cup of tea and a cookie.
Length - Monday 6; Wednesday 8; Saturday 11 along the Charles + ?; Sunday 6
Time -Left home at 5:30 am on Monday and Wednesday; 10:00 am on Saturday and 8:00 am on Sunday.
Music - Nothing notable except for watching old 80s videos this morning at the gym: Genesis, INXS, Fine Young Cannibals...
Weather - Much colder than I thought on Saturday. It was mostly sunny but quite windy along the water. Like an idiot, I didn't wear my hat.
Notes - All of the indoor walks were pretty good this week. The outdoor walk yesterday was flat but the cold and wind made it difficult for me. It was a long week with evening events 4 out of 5 days, and I think I was just plain tired. Luckily I had Sally to keep me going.

Ciao

1 comment:

Dorothy said...

Wow! You are booking! 31 miles in a week is amazing! YOu must be in great shape by now. Have you noticed changes in your body?