Monday, March 9, 2009

Following the Program

I've been pretty good about following the program though I needed some flexibility last week. Monday morning we had a foot of fresh snow so I didn't get up and out for my 6 miles that day. I did do 6 miles on Tuesday and Thursday, 12 on Saturday and 6 more on Sunday. (6 more this morning, too). I'm not sure why the program had me walking 31 miles two weeks ago and only 30 last week, but I am thankful! Walking tends to take over my weekends lately. I was able to remain somewhat active after the 12 on Saturday (though all I wanted to do was bathe and nap), and I am very proud to have stayed awake until 10 pm at Matt and Faye's Saturday evening. OK, I had to take off my shoes and lie down on their living room floor, but I was awake!

Ciao

No comments: