Friday, December 26, 2008

Sunrise beach stroll

Route - Beach north to outfall at Davis cottage
Length - 2 miles
Time - 90 minutes Left home at 7:00am
Music - A playlist of music I picked up in Nashville last April. Includes some local songwriters like Gary Burr and Victoria Shaw also Greatest Hits by Terry Clark and Suzy Boggus, a live Sam Cooke and a classic Otis Reading (Otis Blue). This was great walking music. All kinds of moods and temp0
Weather - Blue sky, 48 degrees, wind NE @10, my hands got cold but it was not troublesome,
Notes - A great sunrise walk. Big photo shoot walk, more photos than walking but I did 2 miles and will do more tomorrow. This is the sunrise shot. When I get more shots posted I will add a link to a future blog. (Done, click to see the slide show) This was just a wonderful walk. Lots to see, good weather and great music and I took my camera.
Ciao

No comments: